CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Unexplained Lump - flushing

finallyfaith Views: 9,140
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,963

Re: Unexplained Lump - flushing

CF,

i too have a problem with liver flushing. this is what i am doing and it is helping. i take a small amount of olive oil and lemon juice every morning. start out with the smallest amount, so much you barely noticed you took any. then keep increasing. soon you will see that the olive oil/lemon juice becomes just another part of your day. then the next time your flush its really not a big thing, just more of the same. taking a big heap of olive oil and jucie all at once out of the blue can really jolt some people (like me) but by doing alittle every day you really get used to it. plus of course if you do this first thing in morning (actually i first do an herb tea, mineral/lemon juice cocktail, followed by the lemon juice/olive oil about 20 min later) this helps your liver to decongest and for the bile to flow more freely. try it, i think it will help.

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.078 sec, (1)