CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the best bowel cleanse ?

Leppert Views: 14,128
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 64,472

Re: What is the best bowel cleanse ?

Through the years I've tried a number of different things. I have learned that you don't have to drop out of life to do a good cleanse, nor do you have to fast. Your whole life goes better when you have accomplished a really good cleanse so if you want to read into this some "emotional" release-fine.

Dr. Richard Schulze , in my humble opinion, has one of the best cleanse programs out there. One can do as little or as much as one needs. If you have never done a cleanse, I'd recommend you start only with the Intestinal Formula #1. One takes one capsule with dinner and a full glass of water. If movements after each meal don't happen then increase to two capsules the next night and so on until one is "moving" for every major meal. It may take quite a few capsules to get things going.

Once you are used to that system then you are ready for step #2. This can be immediately following the first cleanse or wait a few months and then start #1 again and then immediately follow with #2. The formula #2 is a black, chalky powder that one mixes and drinks down. It is gross but very effective for removing crud from the bowel.

When one does a "complete" cleanse I recommend that you go ahead with Dr. Schulze 's de-tox tea and extract, the Superfood, Echinecia plus and then the Kidney/bladder tea/extract. These teas and extracts will pull the toxins from your blood and liver and if you are doing the first two steps of the whole cleanse they will be removed from your body.

My first cleanse (before Dr. Schulze sold his products) was not something I'd wish on anybody. I brewed teas, drank them, and spent most of my time on the procelaine "throne". I did rid myself of very severe fibrocystic breast disease but have since found that Dr. Schulze 's products and system accomplishes the same thing without dropping out of life.

I must admit I've never finished the process with a liver/gall bladder flush but I do intend to do so one of these days soon.

You can call 1-800-HERB-DOC to order the herbs. Dr. Schulze's Handbook has a link on the main web page for Curezone, on the left column. Read the whole thing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.191 sec, (2)