CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE READ !!! Be careful with Dr. Bruce Rind !!!

naturodoc Views: 25,084
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 566,730

Re: PLEASE READ !!! Be careful with Dr. Bruce Rind !!!

Why give your "two cents" if you don't have any real experience. Many doctors have had disciplinary actions against them, especially if they are trying to help patients in a system that is set up to kill them. Think about this, the FDA won't even "approve" nutritional supplements that have been proven to help people, so why trust the "system".

I know Dr Rind personally, and first he is a great guy. He truly cares about people, and in fact may have saved my wife's life as she was over prescribed medicine by an incompetent doc. Medically, he is a genius, and I don't say that lightly.

I don't know why people feel that they are doing anyone a service by posting irrelevant garbage such as "he doesn't keep good records". Who cares? If you are sick, do you want some anal retentive paper pusher who is all about keeping records to satisfy "the man" or do you want a compassionate, knowledgeable practitioner who gets results. You do have a choice, just make sure you make the right choice.

My wife and I have paid LOTS of money out of pocket for our health care, not because we are wealthy, but because we know that insurance companies only care about saving money, not making people better (in fact, years ago they killed my grandfather).

ok, enough ranting. But really, you need to think about what you are doing. In fact, if it weren't anonymous, you could be sued for libel or defamation of character (actually I imagine a good lawyer could find you by serving this site a subpoenae where they would have to give up your info).

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)