CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tracey - More Answers

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Tracey Views: 1,925
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 134,263

Re: Tracey - More Answers

Hi again!

My numbness just comes out of the blue during the daytime. Probably about 3 times a year (lasting only a few hours each time) for the past 5 years or so. It feels weird, like, when I have it, I'll do a little chop action behind my elbow with my other hand and it will send a very sensitive nerve-feeling up to my fingers. Kind of a creepy feeling. Come to think of it (I forget the past soooo easily...onto the Future!) I go through periods of light-headed-ness (had that checked out at a clinic, nothing 'serious') and dizzy-feeling too. I thought it was maybe a lack of B-12...the whole 'intrinsic factor' thing...not being able to absorb B-12...but now I really think that by cleaning out all the toxins in my intestines, flushing my liver out...so that I am assimilating and eliminating properly...and toxin-free...that I won't have that light-headed feeling anymore. (I don't now!) It always bewildered me because I'd feel that way AFTER I ate! Definitely digestion.

So..it's all comin' together! (sorry I kind of rambled....)

I did The Master Cleanse fast when I did the Bowel Cleanse (bentonite and psyllium drinks 4 times a day)..then I did my first Liver Flush at the end of it. Total of 9 days only. Just that small amount has made the biggest difference in my energy and my 2nd chakra!

Here's a fun post (penny post):
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=105&i=921

I've started the Master-Cleanse fast with B&P drinks and parasite cleanse today.

Yes, I think you're right. Many people experience shoulder/back pain and flushing the liver/gallbladder totally helps that...and, of course, cleaning the bowel out can only help too!

Keep us posted!

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.312 sec, (1)