CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So...........

Ladywear Views: 2,325
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,407,992

Re: So...........

I totally agree. I have said this before in posts - the effects of probiotics are only transient (in my experience). How can they even begin to repopulate something the size of the human colon? I have even wondered just how "safe" some these man-made bacterias/probiotics are which are sold to us as supplements? I have come to the conclusion that after almost 20 years of suffering dysbiosis caused by Antibiotics that I will be forever at the mercy of a poorly function gut, depleted in good bacteria wiped out from years of over prescibed and unnecessary Antibiotics . I look forward to hearing some of your suggestions afterall nothing else has worked...probiotics especially. By the way I did read that Biocare a UK company derived their probiotics from human origin but even so they still havent done much for me (and also how safe is this).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

11.861 sec, (1)