CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How often Would One Flush or can one flush? Reply and more questions-Reply

fsboeira Views: 1,061
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 158,615

Re: How often Would One Flush or can one flush? Reply and more questions-Reply

Dear Martin

My fingers are crossed for your wife. I myself also had cancer but i fought and I got over it. I was 32 then. I am 45 now.

Answer to yr questions: If your wife´s gb is full of stones, no matter what she takes(GCG, C.P., Malic Acid),it will only reach the front of her gb. Therefore only the stones located near the "mouth" of her gb will be softened or crunched. Then when she flushes these stones will come out and the ones from the back of her gb will move forward later on.Then again she can take GCG,CP or MA and then flush again.

The upper back pain is a classical symptom of gallstones. I had it for quite a long time and thought it was because i did too much sport, till I ended up having a gb attack. After some flushes I never had this pain anymore.

I´ve been flushing for a year now. Usually every two weeks. However, the last one I did was two months ago. I was on vacation last month and decided to take some time off from my flushes as well. Last week, I started having upper back pain again, so I knew I should go back to my flushes. I am flushing tonight. Actually in about 15 minutes I´ll be taking the Oil + juice Combo.

Call Mrs Chang she has had patients with so many different problems that I bet she will be able to help you and also to clarify your doubts and give you some guidelines on how to deal with your wife´s fragility. BTW have you had a look at her website?

Sorry, I thought n.d. meant North Dakota... my mistake.

I have a cousin who lives in Fresno, not so near you, but still in Cal.

Best wishes and good luck!!

Fernando

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)