CureZone   Log On   Join
How do I know if my coffee enema "worked"?

Views: 34,813
Published: 11 years ago

How do I know if my coffee enema "worked"?

Hi all,

I have done my first coffee enema. Here is what i did.

I did one water enema first think in the morning to empty my colon.

Then, I used 1-2 c. of coffee/water and lay on my right side for about 12-13 minutes.

I heard some bubbling, but I do not know if it was the "squirt" I was supposed to hear, because it was intermittent and started pretty much right away.

About 12-13 min into the enema I had the urge to expell and when I did it was rather stinky (sorry TMI), but it was difficult to see what it was b/c the coffee was dark brown.

I didn't see any stones floating or dead parasites. To finish off I used 1 c. of the leftover coffee and this time lay on my left side for about 7 min. Nothing was expelled this time.

My questions are:

1) How do I know the coffee enema worked?

2) How loud is the "squirt" I am supposed to here?

3) Should I feel anything going on with my liver?

4) Is it possible to lay there with coffee for 13 minutes and have nothing "happen"?

I have to admit, I am still nervous about these coffee enemas, but I know my liver is backed up and I had a bad experience with my last (and only) flush. My kidneys reacted very badly and looking back I see that I was severely dehydrated during the process.

I am going to try the sensible health detox product or Schulzes liver cleanse next, but in the meantime I wanted to try the coffee enema.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)