CureZone   Log On   Join
Stiff neck a symptom of candida?

Views: 13,403
Published: 10 years ago

Stiff neck a symptom of candida?

I have been treating myself for Candida and as a result some of my symptoms are alleviated. However, I still have a problem with a stiffnes or numbness in the feeling of my neck and my Candida treatment hasn't really made a significant difference. Reading the messages on this board, I've found that a stiffness or numbness of the neck is not a typical symptom or maybe even a symptom of Candida so I'm wondering if it is indeed the cause. Stiff necks are common among meningitis sufferers but I've never had any of the other symptoms associated with meningitis such as fevers or headaches.

Also, I'm not sure the description of a "stiff neck" accurately describes my symptom. I can easily move my head but I feel a numbness on a part of my neck that seems to be the source of my brain fog, fatigue and joint pain.

Lastly, I am thinking of consulting a naturopath about my problems and wondered where I can find good recommendations for one. Would yelp.com be a good source?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

6.781 sec, (1)