CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, these doctors are useless! need your help

glacier921 Views: 6,873
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,878,269

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, these doctors are useless! need your help

Hi. I recently posted a thread of how I controlled my sinus problems through coconut oil and I couldn't help but notice that you said that your nasal passages with vitamin C. I too used the high dose vitamin C route and it did not work for me because mine is a completely different problem. I did read lots of books about vitamin C, actually, I am somewhat of a fanatic with it. Try reading Linus Pauling's book, How to Live Longer and Feel Better. Pauling is a world renowned nobel prize winning chemist, biochemist etc. He breaks down the Vitamin C to it's basic atoms and explains why vitamin C in high doses can cure many diseases. I, at one time did take high dose of vitamin C for my sinuses, and it worked for a bit, but it was the coconut oil from oil pulling that really saved my sinuses.

I suspect that your sinus problems are different than my sinus problems and perhaps that's why you reacted to vitamin C so favorably. There are some other websites you can check out that is more vitamin c specific, such as vitamincfoundation.org. The guys there are vitamin C fanatics. You may need to take vitamin C up to "bowel tolerance" meaning you should take it just enough, right before the water goes into your colon.

Perhaps that may help you, but of course, every disease is diagnosed differently for each person.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.031 sec, (1)