CureZone   Log On   Join
16th day of juice fast, no weight loss, any ideas?

Thefarm Views: 19,375
Published: 8 years ago

16th day of juice fast, no weight loss, any ideas?

Hi all,

Wanted to see if anyone had any insights or advice for how to break this stagnation. I'm on the 16th day of a 55-day juice fast and am worried about why I'm not losing any weight.

I am a 5'6" female. About a year ago I weighed 135 but through eating too many carbs and binging, I gained weight. I started at 155 on the 1st day of the fast. On the 4th day of juice fasting, I weighed in at 150. It's now the 16th day and I'm still150. So 12 days without any weight loss.

Every day I drink a mixture of fresh raw vegetable and fruit juices, water, herbal tea, sometimes homemade vegetable broth, 1 tbs of flax oil, 1 tbs flax/chia seeds, and spirulina and green superfoods powder and E3Live liquid supplement. I count my total caloric intake and each day I total 1200-1400 calories, which is healthy for my weight. I'm at a daily caloric deficit of 250-500. Which should lead to weight loss.

I do regular chlorophyll enemas, professional colonics, massages, castor oil packs, mineral salt baths, skin scrubs, eliminate daily, and am in no doubt that I'm cleansing. I have detox symptoms every two weeks.

But it is demotivating to see no change on the scale... is there anything I can do better in order to reach my weight loss goals?

Thanks for any input!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)