CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: *Graphic* Are these rope worms, mucus, lymph tissue or something else? Help needed!

Neon Signs Views: 59,226
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,096,302

Re: *Graphic* Are these rope worms, mucus, lymph tissue or something else? Help needed!

I find this idea of killing worms with an enema utterly ridiculous. Let me start by telling you that I have seen things like what you have posted for over a year in my stool. After a little investigation I found out that the cause of what I see comes from my constant use of Milk of Magnesia to help me deal with my functional bowel issues. Just like an enema MOM will fill your intestine with water and flush it out.
It is not by coincidence that I see the stringy stuff mostly toward the end of the flushing when the magnesia is now washing most of the inside of my intestinal mucosa and that is why when you analyze the stuff you will find out that is contains only your own DNA which means it is something that was produced by your own body. Once you do a little research, you will realize that coffee or eucalyptus enemas are quite irritating and will cause more of your mucosa to actually shed and wash away.
If worms could be killed or eliminated by enemas then you could kill or eliminate polyps the same way. But that is not the case. These critters are practically glued to your intestine and there is no enema that is going to get them out. If you truly believe that you have some kind of worm in your intestine I would highly recommend that you schedule a colonoscopy. If you have some foreign invader in your intestine it will show up and they can look up further in your intestine than any enema can reach.
If I would have to guess on your symptoms, I would say that you have probably developed insulin resistance through years of crappy eating habits, now that you are providing your body more nutrients dense foods you are slowly reversing the resistance and becoming more insulin sensitive which will give you better digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Take care and don’t just follow blindly. Do your own research before buying into pseudoscience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.968 sec, (1)