CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I found out what Morgellens is!

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
CarlaVan Views: 32,657
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,955,600

Re: I found out what Morgellens is!

This is in response to you found what morgellons is : the black fly ! Sadly, I too agree it is micro -myasis; but come to find out there are so many thousands of flys and no see-ums that go right through screens -/ plus I found a Turqoise baby inside a clear cocoon came out of my skin after rubbing all over with waterproof sun screen -- it smothers them. Also can't take ammonia . Hey-- just wanted to add a line or so before finally relaxing---- because it's transferable too... What a nightmare; Lysol is effective too--but keep flies out and don't use screens without burning citronella candles--I put permethrin on tonight and took a bunch of Tumeric ... Put it in my ears with qtolips and I felt some slight crawling UGH!! Hey , they are saying flies are frigging EVERYWHERE in everything... The black on Celery at store is fly frass -- poop. And they survive because nobody believes us. Ther are more than one doing this if you've gone barefoot most your life the way I did but now O haven't for six years. Am finally gaining control .. Pine oil with alcohol base works too as does coconut oil and aloe gel -- but they can't take water proof sunscreen -/ it smothers them also can't handle salt or saline solution. White worm like maggot came out of nostril and I felt the movement or tickling -- then saw hair like projection from it -/ these are pipes for oxygen and they send them out of skin too I read larvae can go dormant for twenty years and then pep back up into life and even reproduce before they are adults . To be successful don't go barefoot clean under nails wassh hands and eating utensils plus steers for silverware etc--they like old wood pr he's to lay eggs around stays moist if unfinished.Its spring and I know I have to get to work defending my home and painting the porch ---actually I read that cedar oil works good as does bleach first . The doctors are clueless, but I found a sympathetic dermatologist that agrees-- he thinks most people with it have pets; well I think pets pick up the eggs and larvae outside in the dirt and grass-- well, I'm upset because my hubby doesn't take it seriously and now he's reinfected me . Of course he thinks I'm nuts but I told him at least rub some permethrin where it counts because he's transferring these f--k er s to me 🎗

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.250 sec, (2)