CureZone   Log On   Join
Squiggling on head and subsequent problems

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
willowwhite Views: 3,249
Published: 4 years ago

Squiggling on head and subsequent problems

Something strange happening to me. About a week ago, I felt a squiggling on the side of my head above my ear. It last a few seconds, then stopped. A few seconds later it happened again, then stopped. And then it happened a third and final time. Since that evening, I have felt like I have bands around my head, and had periods of time were I felt dizzy and so light-headed that I cannot stand up. I also am very sleepy. My concentration is shot. I have to sit down throughout the day because of the cranial symptoms, and my head aches nearly all the time since this happened. I am worried. What might do this?? I normally don't have headaches.

I am also afraid that I have worn out the doctor who has been most receptive to hearing about my parasitic problems. I'm afraid if I go to him with concerns that this might be parasitic, that he'll blow me off.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.236 sec, (1)