CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Rose For Trapper

hopinso Views: 2,511
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 783,947

Re: A Rose For Trapper

I can kind of relate to those feelings of betrayal. Its not really a logical emotion or even based in reality. But it is so hard to have your life come more or less to a halt while others keep going on. No matter how hard you try you can't seem to rise above the pain, weakness, and utter fatigue of your situation. Although friends and family are sympathetic, kind and supportive, they are out there living the life you long to be a part of. This feeling of betrayal is not really a form of paranoia, but, I believe is rooted in Depression and mourning what was lost.

It takes a ton of faith to believe things can and will get better. As many of you have probably guessed, I am writing this based on my feelings right now. Yet after "knowing" Trapper for more than two years here on Curezone, I expect he can at least relate to what I have said, even if I missed a lot of what he was trying to express. We all must believe we will one day be healed, we must not allow ourselves to be defeated by negative thoughts, neither ours or others.

Certain naysayers have called Curezone a social club. I see it as a wonderful support group where those who have overcome can help those who are still seeking healing. I was healed once, and pray I will see healing again. The support, kindness, and encouragement of Curezone members is priceless. When we get down, we can trust others to lift us up. Let us never act or speak in a way that might make those still seeking healing feel betrayed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)