CureZone   Log On   Join
1st oil pull wow

ghostfalcon Views: 4,164
Published: 14 years ago

1st oil pull wow

I decided to go ahead and use the virgin olive oil I have on hand, as I wanted to get started and not have to wait days before going to find coconut oil. For years I always got comments like. "you have the whitist teeth I've ever seen." Even from my dentist. They were just naturally like that, lucky me. BUT the last 3 years that changed and they began turning yellow with stains here and there. I tried he teeth bleaching, but never got much results with it.

I have to say, while others said they noticed a difference with the first pull. Not only I but anyone around me can see the difference with just this one pull. My teeth look like they use to! I have to very small stains that are beign stubborn, but they are faded as well and the others completely gone. I'm sold if only for that reason! Well, see what other things I notice down the road.
ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)