CureZone   Log On   Join
progress report

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
cityman Views: 2,530
Published: 14 years ago

progress report

it has now been three weeks oping. i went to a new dentist yesterday- holistic practitioner. it was delightful. my old mainstream dentist who had the personality of a staid rock was an periodontist and after 4-5 years of no confidence i switched.

i had stains on my teeth- from where i have no idea. i am very conscientious and my diet is excellent. anyway when you all mention your teeth were getting whiter- i looked at my teeth and they were not whiter. after the cleaning- my gosh - what a difference. my teeth are cleaner and whiter than before. and it was not the cleaning that did it. it was the op.

but the best part was- while they were using the water pressure to clean the gums and teeth, there was no blood. in fact the dentist thought i do not need any deep scaling. wow. i cannot remember the last time that happened- say 25+ years ago? i am skeptical but i am not going to argue. but i know the oping helped the gums.

the the slightly blue tongue is gone so i guess it was just a physical cleaning from the body.

my thanks to the posters of this helpful non-argumental forum and who post encouraging comments- you know who you are!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)