CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th Flush Results and a Totally Awesome Experience

ummzainab Views: 8,697
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,170,760

Re: 5th Flush Results and a Totally Awesome Experience

Hi Chris,

I think it's amazing that you've done so many liver flushes. I'm still preparing to get to my first one - want to do a parasite & bowel and kidney cleanse first It's scary that our bodies can be so intoxicated (i.e., polluted) that it takes so many cleanses and flushes to get everything out!

I was wondering: do you feel much better after the Liver Flushes than before? I am really excited about dong a Liver-Flush but need to do the other stuff first. However, I'm a little nervous about what to expect.

About your ALLERGIES:

I've read that a basically raw food diet helps people with very stubborn food allergies , as long as you avoid nuts and seeds for awhile. I'm doing a mostly raw food diet myself and have found it has helped (I do get my protein from a bit of non-allergenic (for me) meat at night since I can't have nuts and seeds - although I think that raw foodists would probably faint if they heard I did that.)

I learned all about my allergies from a biofeedback person/nutritionist - it was a very comprehensive list that included subtle stuff (much more comprehensive than a typical allergy test.) Her name is Patti Serrao and she is based in Liverpool, NY. She might be able to help you find someone in your area. I'm feelings WORLDS AND WORLDS BETTER since I've started avoiding all the stuff that bothers my system.

Patti also told me that my allergies are because of my leaky gut and I'm taking something to help me with that. I also had mercury poisoning, had my fillings removed and am still working on getting the confounded stuff out! Perhaps you might have the same.

Best,
UZ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.132 sec, (1)