CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 5th Flush Results and a Totally Awesome Experience

rubyglow Views: 9,378
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 65,728

Re: 5th Flush Results and a Totally Awesome Experience

To Southern Belle

Thanks for your message, you have now inspired me to continue cleansing. I was diagnosed with chronic fatigue 2&1/2 years ago after lots of health problems. This included lots of symtoms that could only be acknowledged and treated through a naturopath/alternate health practitioner. The symtoms included no motivation, chronic tiredness, sweating, odour, not being able to concentrate & the list goes on.
Aynyway a wonderful naturopath put me onto the Gallbladder/Liver cleanse and after sleeping 18hrs a day (during the chronic stage) I tried the cleanse. It had amazing results and my energy level went up 75%. I was also put onto a program of supplements.
The point of my message is to say that I didnt realise that there were so many diffent cleanses and that you could keep on doing them. My health has deteriorated again and after reading all the inspiring messages I intend to KEEP CLEANSING!! I only ever passed Gallstones so I gather that there is ALOT of god knows what still inside & circulating in my system. I have also started on certain herbs and lots of fruits & vegies. I also intend to start enemas(a little scared) although I have had professional colonic irrigation performed. It is very expensive though so I will stick to my own treatments.
Thankyou, for sharing your story. The associated messages have been so motivational.

Take care
Rubyglow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)