CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the most wonderful cream

sofia Views: 8,994
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 497,020

Re: the most wonderful cream

Thank you.:)
The dosage of grapeseed extract is of around 1 - 1 and 1/2 teaspoons, but this is just an approximation, you have to experiment a bit. I don't have any experience because I prefer not to put it.
I also strongly recommend you to store the cream in vases in glass and not in plastic, I personally verified that in plastic the cream spoils faster. They should also be kept far from the light. If you find vases in non-transparent glass, that's the best.
You can also use half dosage to begin with.
After a while it might happen that the oils and the water tend to separate a bit, but that's ok, the cream is still good.
I invite you to try the formula in its simplest form at the beginning, with water only and no essential oils added, I find it is absolutely delicious, with that very faint smell of coconut and beeswax, kind of subtle, smashing in its simplicity.
ciao,
sofia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.113 sec, (1)