CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the most wonderful cream

sofia Views: 8,901
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 497,022

Re: the most wonderful cream

It is important that you don't heat the oils too fast.
The oils you mentioned are all rich, try grapeseed, apricot kernel, almond which are more on the dry side, and avoid shea butter (even if it has great qualities). You will like better the feeling of the cream which is lighter than the oil.
I always use thistle oil and sesame oil which I was told is an ayurvedic combination, they are cheap and super, then I add others I have at home, improvising a bit (I like being surprised :)). I like to put many together, but you don't have to. I normally don't use jojoba for the cream because I'm very fond of it as it is. Some oils have a too strong smell to be used straight, but in the cream they come out fantastic. I am very fond of essential oils, but practically never feel like using them in the cream because I like the faint scent of all these oils together.
ciao,
sofia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.055 sec, (1)