CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could toxic liver be causing my brain fog/spaciness

Robbie Views: 8,303
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 604,602

Re: Could toxic liver be causing my brain fog/spaciness

Hi Trakar
Thank you for your message. It's good to know that there's someone out there that can relate to what I am going through. About the poop issue, I poop every morning. If I don't use herbs to help me, It is very dry and dark and not very much comes out. I have had problems with constipation since I was a child about the age of nine is as far as I can remember. My father use to give me prune juice to help me, God bless his soul he passed away shortly after that.
I am juicing everyday now and I do give into the sugar craving from time to time, but overall I have tremendously changed my diet from fried and processed foods, sodas to nothing but water, baked foods, brown rice and fresh veggies, no more canned.
I just want to get rid of this constant fogginess and heaviness on my brain and eyes, the anxiety and short term memory loss and confusion is my BIGGEST complaints. I believe if I can see some relief in these areas, than I will have some MAJOR changes in my condition.
I am going to start the colon and parasite cleanse first then the liver cleanse/flush next, or should I do the kidney cleanse second then the liver cleanse? I heard that the herbs fro the parasite cleanse is also good for getting rid of candida, is this true? I would really like to get Andreas Moritz's book, But I can't afford it. I am already borrowing money just to get the herbs and supplements I need to get better from some very narrow minded people(my family) that I unfortunately have to depend on for help. I love my family and I KNOW they love me too but they still believe in conventional medicine, and I think they think it's all in my head so other things in there lives become priority over what I need. I believe that this whole thing started in August of 2001 when this uncaring Doctor gave me antibiotics for sinusitis and paxil for the panic attack, (now I associate them with marajuana smoking,I would have panic attacks evrytime I smoke this stuff, you know I am in the music business) and I haven't been the same since starting the paxil a most horrific experience I have ever been through. I though I was a walkink zombie. It's like I've been trying to find myself every since. I wouldn't wish this on the worst person in the world!!!
I haven't been able to work in 2 yrs because of the anxiety, memory/confusion and fatigue issues I currently have. I do thank God for people and sites like this one were you can truly get some support and the guidance you need.
Thanks Trakar and I will email you
Robbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.113 sec, (2)