CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HIV and MMS?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

turiya Views: 3,072
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,451

Re: HIV and MMS?

My liver seems fine (like everything else), although I haven't run any tests or anything.

I considered a flush a while back, but the recipe I got used grapefruit and that's something I cannot find anywhere in the country I live in. Recently I've been getting a lot of "hints" about linkage between the liver and the hiv antibody test. What do you think? Like I said, I cannot explain how I tested positive (considered what we are told about hiv, it simply wasn't supposed to happen).

I understand that you can use fresh lemon juice, orange juice and/or apple juice instead of grapefruit in the liver cleanse recipe. The most important ingredients are obviously the salt loading and the olive oil. Salt loading to open up the vessels of the body- the vessels of the organs and then olive oil that will squeeze the gall bladder pushing bile back up through the liver. To make sure the bile pressure is built up enough to blow out stones also is of significance. Which means avoid dairy, protein and anthing oily and only eat fruit and veggies (skip avacadoes, olives, etc.) prior to fasting before doing the cleanse. This will ensure that there will be enough bile stored in the gall bladder that will provide substantial pressure to be effective in blowing out the crap.

I’m not an expert, but I am familiar with the view of people like Kary Mullis. You have inferred that you had been using drugs, being in the wrong crowd of people… From that same video, it points out that there is some direct evidence that drug use is responsible for the AIDS defining diseases in the U.S and Europe. Dave Rasnick, Pres Of the "Group for Scientific Reappraisal of HIV/AIDS" points out that there is the nitrites, the so called "poppers" that are responsible for the psychosisarcoma that is exclusively seen in gay men, at least 98% of it is, 100% of these men have experience inhaling these. The nitrites are immune suppressive. They are some of the most potent carcinogens and mutagens known.

The view that drugs could cause this kind of disease is not an acceptable hypothesis by the established medical world.

Bad drugs are known to move immediately onto the liver to do damage. Hepatitis is generally why the people have jaudice-yellowed skin (it is understood that you do not). Stephan Lanka, Ph.D, Microbiologist, Virologist of that same video says, "Hepatitus, poisons, alcohol and malnutrition cause the liver to suffer. It is said that people with a history of hep are the are most likely to be positive in the HIV antibody test. Or put it the other way round, I have never come across a person testing positive who had no problems with his liver because the liver has a lot of regenerative power, that means a lot of decay of cells when being absolutely intoxified, and that means a lot of cells inside you body, and if immune functions are suppressed, then antibodies are produced against your own protein."

Liver cells contain most of the mitochondria that provides energy for the body, so getting or keeping the liver in the best condition possible seems to be the best way to get immune system back in order to boost CD4 and lower viral load.

I like what Alfred Hassig, MD, Prof Emeritus of Immunology at Hern University had to say, "We have to switch our thinking from antibiosis, which means if you are hurt by a microbe, kill a microbe, and many times kill the patient too. But we have to go back to symbiosis from antibiosis—to live in peace with our microbes."

Keep standing your ground.

Best of luck to you. Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (2)