CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Puppy - Flea, Heartworm and Vaccine Alternatives

Anja Views: 7,498
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,381,113

Re: New Puppy - Flea, Heartworm and Vaccine Alternatives

thanks for the recommendation, I will look into the dimitrol. You said your vet cures heartworm naturally, is that after a dog gets heartworm, or does he/she recommend a prevention program? I have read certain herb combinations are effective, but I doubt I will find much veterinary support for that. It's also assuming the dog will take it and tolerate it, I had a yorkie in the past who thew up every time I tried to give her any sort of parasite herb. I do plan to titer vs. routinely vaccinate. I may have to take my chances with the early shots, have my vet use the homeopathic "antedotes" to try to minimize the damage, and then hopefully never vaccinate again. It may limit where I can take her, but that would be preferable to poisoning her.

I'm still unsure about flea prevention, I'm going to use the natural nematodes for the lawn, since we have a lot of squirrels and other urban wildlife. I do not want to put pesticides on or in my dog if I can possibly avoid it, and I'm still unsure about heartworm prevention that is not natural, but I will look into the dimitrol.

Thanks again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)