CureZone   Log On   Join
This is fascinating!...Re: Yes! All fits! But need to go...more...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
healinginHiswings Views: 21,168
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,384,470

This is fascinating!...Re: Yes! All fits! But need to go...more...

With my very first CE, I didn't get any bile, either. What I did get was... tears! Yes! I burst into tears! I found out emotional toxins are stored in your liver along with everything else. After I did a few CEs I did start getting bile- quite a bit. Right now I'm back to water and chaff.

Are you doing your CEs in two segments? Fill, hold 15 minutes, release, then repeat? You might try that and see what happens after a few gos of it.

And just a thought to throw out there for consideration, what if the anxiety you are feeling is actually an emotional release? In that case, you'd just greet it, accept it, experience it, and then let it go, because it's gone, baby, gone. What are you sensing there? New anxiety, or release of old anxiety?

I haven't done any castor oil packs, so I've just sitting in the bleachers watching the game, eating figurative popcorn, and cheering for you! lol

You are doing so fabulously, sweet thing. I just love hearing from you. :-)

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)