CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please advise me, should I fast? How to begin?

pplanko Views: 1,722
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,502,346

Re: Please advise me, should I fast? How to begin?

Wow, thank you SO MUCH for your reply. I will DEFINITELY check out the links and the book that you suggested.
I am in agreement with most everything you said. I think that plants have the ability to heal us. I did try to become a vegetarian once (eating some eggs, fish and cheese) but I found that I grew weaker and sicker for the 9 months I maintained. That being said however, I also found that I was eating more bread during that time, processed, robbed of nutrients and full of glutton, bread. So I'm sure that is where the negative results came from.
This time I am trying to do it smarter and getting my facts before hoping in.
Today is the first day of my fast. I have ended up starting with a juice fast for the first week or so. In my weak condition I feel it is better to ease myself into it rather than hop right into the Water Fast and fail. But I plan on being on only water within two weeks and my plan is to stay with it for 30 to 40 days. I so desperately want to be WELL. I'm reading everything I can about fasting and then how to properly break the fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)