CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DEC...Mansonella streptocerca A filiary worm that manifests in the skin and DEC might cure it?

Larsy1566 Views: 9,963
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,751,741

Re: DEC...Mansonella streptocerca A filiary worm that manifests in the skin and DEC might cure it?

Hi,
I've been trying to read everything from all the posts after your very detailed and shocking post. I have been suffering since last spring and the brain fog took so much from me. I felt myself being unable to think clearly while I was in the middle of writing a book (my first and only book). I was getting bites every where and couldn't control the itching so ended up with scars now but infections. My doctor treated me for staph. Today I was observing what was inside the latex gloves I wear a lot and I turned up the power on my digital microscope to 150 just to see if I could see anything else and found many little brown strings (that I've seen many times but never realized that I had to have the power up to at least 100 x's). I feel like I'm infected every where now and of course after seeing doctor after doctor my family thinks it's all in my head. My back itches so bad all the time and I felt a spot that felt like a scab and harder skin around it so I took my microscope and saw those little brown strings and also my skin looked greenish like it is infected. I don't know if this is what I have but it sure sounds like it to me. I never feel well anymore but I have days that I can do more than most days. I would probably lay in bed day and night but my whole body hurts sometimes and I've never had that feeling. I'm hoping you are doing better (maybe even cured) and that you will see my reply and please reply back to me. Sincerely, Larsy1966 <3

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)