CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help.anyone with knowledge on liver,lymphatic system. near the end. i would greatly appreciate any insight

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Natural Cancer Remedies
Hundreds of thousands have cured their own cancers, and now yo...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
coatzalcoatlx Views: 4,018
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,341

Re: please help.anyone with knowledge on liver,lymphatic system. near the end. i would greatly appreciate any insight

HI Kathy,

From my own personal experience having had candida so bad I couldnt think straight, the one thing that felt changed everything was getting my hands on the Lower Bowel Balance Formulae. This LBB got my bowel purging impressive amounts of debris and accumulated waste from heaven only knows where. Thus purging lasted for several months. Within two weeks I was seeing huge reductions in the direct candida symptoms. I transition onto a fruit juice fast within 20 days, completed a 10 day juice fast using citrus fruit. The secret lay in getting the accumulated and backed up waste to move that was creating a super feeding ground for the fungus. Once the waste was moving down and out as it should do (Most folk have their bowel and liver choked up resulting in their lymph backing their waste UP into the system playing havoc on everything, resulting in a myriad of seemingly unrelated symptoms.) When this is reversed much of the system comes on line. A juice cleanse or diet at that stage further deepens the cleansing of accumulated waste, allowing the backlog down the the cellular level to be relieved.

From what you have been writing above seems that the stagnation and accumulation of toxins is complicating you making progress.

Very few  so called health experts are teaching a foundation up approach. Many dealing with higher levels of the paradigm instead of dealing with the basics.

The basics are .....
Clean out the 5 Elimination organs. (you need the right tools to do this...AND NOT add to the toxic load of an already over burdened system. A herbal approach trumps all others to get this done)
Clean out the possibility of parasite/worm activity
Nourish the body with food it was anatomically designed to consume.

Additionally.... Makes sense to do the following. 
Stop eating the foods that make the situation worse ie Processed Foods, Chemicals, Junk Food, Pop, Grains Products (Grains are not a human food)  of any shape or form, and lastly Dairy.

As your body heals, and this will happen quickly if you give it the right environment to heal, you will be able to expand your realm of diet and be more tolerant to a wider ranger of "foods". But thats later when you are back on track.

Lastly when the waste is moving down and out, ie elimination organs are online and doing their thing....doing a series of small fasts 3-7 days, (building confidence in the fasting process)and then possibly a 10 days juice fast will see the body being empowered to heal just about any condition. The LBB is key to succesful fasting. Makes for a very easy cleanse.

The above system is described more fully here.

I hope that you get some traction out of the above and see you moving towards vastly improved health, along with an exceptional eduction in becoming your own physician.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)