CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eyebrows and scalp

shazam Views: 3,137
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,190,259

Re: eyebrows and scalp

Thanks....I'm ok, just trying to figure out my next move. I don't drink much at all....a little Irish cream in my coffee, but not to buzz on. I used to drink like a fish, but that was a long time ago.

My situation hasn't changed at all, so I need to look at what else could be going on. I've taken the Ivermectin (4 tubes), and Valbazen (3/4 pint) If it was working, I would have expected a die-off by now. Whatever it is, it's got my throat infected, and when I use Listerine to rinse my mouth, I have larvae or something when I spit it out. I've read about fungus, and because this house has mold, I wonder if that could be my problem. If so, it's a whole different type of meds. I bought a bottle of Para Cleanse, and haven't used it yet. Wonder if it would hurt to try it??
Thank you for your concern, it really means a lot. Little Axe didn't run me off...I try not to sweat the small stuff (no pun intended)lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.920 sec, (1)