CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm very healthy using Dr. Clark's work. Are you from using your version????

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
  Views: 6,401
Published: 5 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,312,279

Re: I'm very healthy using Dr. Clark's work. Are you from using your version????

I never saw a parasite, ever. I had them in my digestive tract, too, as evidenced by that agonizing hiatal hernia. They break down so fast. You've been listening to the hyped lies here again, haven't you?? That was one of their standard lines as 'proof' zapping didn't kill parasites. Most of the 'dead' ones get dissolved long before that point, if they're even in the digestive tract to begin with.

Think about it--how could a dead parasite get out of your liver?? I guess even if you might be an employee, you really don't know the truth about the parasite stuff. I know some of the more violently opposed to zapper types did, but I guess, unless you specialize, you probably aren't tasked with learning. Of course, just my opinions and musings--always the benefit of a doubt.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.516 sec, (1)