If goldenseal helped it was bacterial. That's what it helps. Not fungus. Olive leaf helps fungus, but not really anything else. And killing it in the past didn't kill the parasites who are releasing the bacteria constantly, so you may never have noticed.
And those symptoms you listed are exactly how a toxicity issue would start. No parasite or infection goes immediately to 'brain fog', but a toxic reaction sure would. Get looking. Try to remember what you added to your world just before it all began.
So where are you in reading Dr. Clark's book?????? And zapping???????? Missing some info here.
And dose yourself--I'm not a doctor, and they'd love to use that to arrest me, I'm sure. If it were me, I'd just start small and increase until I got the effect I wanted. That's what your brain is for. Use it--you really aren't an idiot, so stop acting like one please.