CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sleeping issues!!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
newmother Views: 1,571
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 55,387

Re: Sleeping issues!!

My son is like this now too. When he was 9 weeks he started to sleep for 5 or 6 hour stretches at night and that was only becuase I decided to put him in bed with us. The crib terrified him and I couldn't bare to let him cry alone and so we tried co sleeping and it works great! I love to be close to him anyways and it seems natural to be close to my baby. We follow all the safety rules for co sleeping and we have a net on the end of the bed that he sleeps on. You can buy these at http://www.onestepahead.com There is also a way to sleep that provides safety and I actually find that the position is also more comfy for me. You can read about co sleeping in a book I high recommend called good nights.

Well back to what I was saying, since he was 9 weeks I enjoyed many great nights of sleep where he would wake up once for maybe twice to feed for 5 min and then he would drift off into a deep sleep. Well it seems that since he started teething he is up a lot more and feeding a lot more. He has been getting into a routine of doing this so now I think his body is like clockwork and wants to do it all the time. Its going to take a while to reverse this. He also gets up on his hands and knees and then crys. I don't know why that is, but if anyone knows I would love to know why he does this. He has been getting a little better latley since I started giving him rice cereal before bed. He seems to sleep longer. I think his eating more at night also has to do with the fact that during the day he wants to be mobile a lot and crawl all over the house and when I try to feed him he will feed for a short time and then want to play again. I think he has just gotten into a pattern and a combination with the teeting and wanting to play more during the day has caused more night feedings. Babies typcially need a certain number of feedings in a 24 hour period, I just have to figure out how to switch him back on schedule and eating more during the day. My friend recommends a book called the no cry sleep solution by Elizebeth Pantley. I am going to read that and let you know if it has helpedd. Meanwhile if anyone here has any tips they would be much appreciated. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.953 sec, (2)