CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush Hi Invisible Thanx for the info on the kidney herbs... thats very helpful I ahve had several colonics, but meant i wasn't going to have one prior to the liver cleanse. anyway, i contacted my colonic therapist and had one done, because i wanted to folow the cleanse to the...

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
  Views: 18,282
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 729,506

Re: Liver flush Hi Invisible Thanx for the info on the kidney herbs... thats very helpful I ahve had several colonics, but meant i wasn't going to have one prior to the liver cleanse. anyway, i contacted my colonic therapist and had one done, because i wanted to folow the cleanse to the...

Onone

You accidently wrote all your message in the subject area .. so it seems not all of your message got posted. Re-write (if you like) into the text section if you need more help.

If you specifically want to follow Andreas's flush protocol, then have in mind that he suggests not doing a liver flush within 4 days of full moon (next Full moon is Wednesday 6th)

The liver flush forum is here: http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=447 there will be other flushers who will be able to support you on your first flush.

I completed all my flushes (over 25), mainly using Andreas's protocol. I must say that some of them were really hard on the body .. not always a good thing to go through.

I believe that you can flush AND have a reasonable time of it IF you make sure you have looked into balancing your pH first.

Best wishes
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.453 sec, (1)