CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A horrible flush experience with unexpected period

StoryOfMyLife Views: 1,643
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 742,434

Re: A horrible flush experience with unexpected period

Well, wasn't that horrible. You DID get stones out. So congrats! Yes, stones can be soft. Those sesame things are probably what people usually refer to as "gravel-like". I'm not sure what they are other than it's normal to pass those too..supposedly they're from the liver.

I've heard of flushes bringing on periods before. If any noob reads this thread and is worried about this, obviously you can usually prevent it by flushing right AFTER a period instead of before even if it's not due for another week or 2.

I did my 7th flush on day 1 of my period and went fine, but I also don't have painful periods.

"Every first day of my period I take analgesic,if I dont the pain dont let me spend a normal day and following days goes on with a slight pain.Because I was flushing I could not take a medicine. And then nausea joined to us and I began to feel very bad.Vomiting,diarrhea and menstruation.Sweeting and a slight shake also I experienced"

What kind of pain do you get with your periods? Is it the really strong cramps that get so bad you can't move and litteraly feel like you're going to throw up?

What's your typical diet like? Or more specific, do you get enough minerasl, CALCIUM especially?
Because in some people low calcium can cause painful cramps, and to contradict that..Something in milk/dairy products can also cause cramps..So when you think of calcium, you need a more natural source and not milk. Even a supplement is better than milk.

You might want to try and figure out why you need pain meds for your period and replace it with something more natural at least. Try the PMS forum too.

Other symptoms though yeah sound like a mixture of the period and epsons.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)