CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: massage the morgellons out

Views: 11,986
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 809,186

Re: massage the morgellons out

Continuing to have good results with the Bergamont oil and olive oil (remember to only go the same way as the hair follicle)- some but no way near as many as on the first day.

Found an interesting site relating to dogs mange with the alarming name of 'brain-pox mange' .... demodex in dogs.... conditions seems somewhat similar to morgellons ... treatment recommended in the article could be adapted somewhat to suit us humans. I am starting to believe that this is a mutated mite that has jumped from the canine/feline/avian etc to the human pool. To view the article go to google and enter....... brain-pox mange ..... (I think it's the first article that comes up).

Anything that opens up the pores (sauna/bath etc) is good but it is the massaging that has brought the greatest results so far - don't think you can get away with 5 minutes of massage, for any great reaction to happen in me - it took a good 20 minutes (had an initial few grains and specks in the first minute, but nothing like what started to come out after 20 mins of massaging.) Because it is quite a concentrated massage you won't get all your body done at the one time .... concentrating on chest and torso took a good two hours alone! .. but with quite startling results. I spent about an hour on each arm with similar results. This may seem excessive but well worth the effort.

Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.344 sec, (1)