CureZone   Log On   Join
laproscopic gallbladder removal stuff up!!!!

Views: 61,167
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 331,590

laproscopic gallbladder removal stuff up!!!!

I am just home from the hospital after visiting my extremely sore and ill husband. After having severe abdominal pain which was wrongly diagnosed as gastric upset, then chronic constipation or perhaps heart pain he was taken for Xrays, ultrasound and later a CT scan (I think). He was told after the ulrasound that he had three small stones that would be no problem but later he was told he had an infected gallbladder and would need Antibiotics . He could choose to have the Gallbladder out immediately or come back in 6 weeks time. He chose 6 weeks. He thought he would try the Liver Flushing as it had worked for me. But when his blood tests showed a rise in infection the doctors wanted him to have laproscopic surgery immediately. He was told it would shorten his recovery time with some people able to go home the next day.To cut a long story short the surgery resulted in spillage when the bag carrying the rotten GB and contents burst as it was being pulled through the belly button hole they had made. He now has an infection, is on heaps of drugs and pain killers,and is in a great deal of pain when he moves. He now lies with sweat soaking his bed, tubes to remove crap from his belly, a catheter, an oxygen tube up his nose. NOT A HAPPY CHAPPY. Give me Liver Cleansing any day. It sure beats surgery. I won't complain about the taste ever again. Let the Knockers of flushes have their surgery I won't be rushing to join them. My husband loved to poke muck at me and my "healthy" food and liver flushes. Who's laughing now? Not him. I'm feel so sad that I didn't convince him to do the cleanses with me. Pray for him. He has a battle now to get well. Regards Grumpy"s stressed out wife.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

1.338 sec, (1)