CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Insomnia and muscle twitching Part II

Raynbo Views: 8,996
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,032

Re: Insomnia and muscle twitching Part II

Thank you so much for your advice. I already do some of the things you suggest, but know I stay up too late (I am a nightowl) even tho I fall asleep before I go to bed.....tsk. And I nibble in the evenings....

I have discovered what is at the root of much of my insomnia...this is a core issue for me. I have been using progesterone creme to ... stimulate my sex drive (not that I ever have any) and ease vagnial dryness, etc. I have been told this promotes sleep, but it me it keeps me up at night. I stopped the creme and now sleep like a baby. I can have insomnia without the creme, but with it after about a week or two, it becomes more and more a nightly thing.

Why can I not take anything that stimulates me hormonally? I was able to use the creme after a long lemonade fast (I know how you feel about those...but they have helped me so much in so many ways), but after going off of it (the creme) for a while, I find can no longer tolerate it. After menopause and before the fast, if I so much as looked at any kind of hormonal help, (yams, creames, anything) I would wake up in the middle of the night with my heart racing, feeling psychdelic - to the point that a few times I dialed 911.

I do have your liver flush book, and I have done two of them...with no success. I plan to do more...but things have been so stressful this year (I am the rose lady, and you had an emergency phone session with me this spring due to an emotional breakdown. I have also had a session with Lillian) that I have been unable to be quite that ... disiplined. Gettng either fired or laid off six times this year has also contriubted to the delay. Lfs are probably what I need...but each time I do one there are no stones and I get discouraged.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.105 sec, (1)