CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Great Question...and a couple of others. Re: Colon Health

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 8,771
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,797

Re: Great Question...and a couple of others. Re: Colon Health

Just my 2 cents, but hope this might keep you satisfied until Andreas answers:

from what I have read I believe Andreas advocates *cleansing* of the colon for a CERTAIN period of time, as opposed to using a product as a *laxative* for an INDEFINITE period of time. I think I read somewhere that after the initial cleanse you only need to take colosan once per week for maintenance, or when you think you really need a good scrub; not daily, for the rest of your life, as the oxypowder website seems to promote (which is definitely good for business!)

also, I think Andreas believes that muscle tone & general health of the colon is determined by other factors (such as correct meal and bed times, appropriate food, exercise etc), rather than just how clean your colon is. This means that constipation is not solely an effect of the colon being "dirty", but a direct result of other habits that relate to the total health (of mind, body & soul) of each individual.

the lower bowel balance, from what I have read, may help peristalsis, but from reading Barefoot's forum, who advocates this product, I noticed he mentions he uses it everyday. To my mind, the LBB may be safe, but relying on a product or herb daily is addictive - it's like going to the gym and lying in one of those machines that do all the work for you, instead of using your own body to exercise.

In the beginning, I had the same questions as you about oxypowder and epsom salts. I too have read they are not safe to be used continuously for indefinite periods of time. But the main difference, here, is one's intention: everything can be harmful if it's relied on indefinitely. Andreas, if i have understood him correctly, has said that he has seen no negatives from colosan or epsom salts when used regarding a *cleanse*.

anyway, he should be answering your question any day soon, so we'll find out his opinion.

Blessings,

Lou

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.098 sec, (1)