CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dear Bearo

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
PTtogether Views: 8,280
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,886

Re: Dear Bearo

Dear Bearo,

Dear Bearo,

I’m answering you here because Andreas usually just have enough time to answer the new questions which are waiting.

If you would like an answer from him, the way is to post the question when the forum is open.

You can also make a telephone appointment with him for a much detailed answer.

You ask:

Did I cause permanent damage from taking magnesium?

I don’t think so. But if you are taking cleansers like oxypowder and colosan you can take them in alternative days to cancel the possibility to get addicted to them.

I have done a series of 10 liver flushes, all with massive amounts of stones.

Here I think lies the big part of the problem.

There is a very simple test: Did you get any improvement in bowel movements (even for one or two days) after any of the liver flushes? If Yes, there you have it!!! Because that means that the moment the liver has the chance to make more bile available your intestines start working better.

If you never had any improvement after any of the liver flushes, then we cannot apply the previous test, but even in this case this doesn’t mean that in the next flushes the improvement will not happen.

My feeling is that you need to keep flushing. Think that a few stones in the wrong place (main ducts) can block the flow of bile very effectively.

Can the colon be retrained?

Yes, but may be not only the way the word “retraining” suggest. You can among other things do: drink a lot of water early in the morning before breakfast –which usually helps greatly-, belly massage, running, swimming, trampoline, training the belly muscles, etc.… And also, the moment you clean your liver, your digestion will improve and your bowel movements will improve.

I eat healthy, and nothing works except enemas.

Eating healthy is a great help. The problem is what one understands under “eating healthy”. For some people eating healthy is to consume organic meat, organic eggs, organic cheese, etc., or eat a lot of organic bread.

Even eating vegan you can make so many mistakes… you can eat at the wrong time, chew poorly, eat everything mixed without realising that every plant has its own kind of enzymes…

You can eat under stress, or too late at night. Or you can go to bed too late…

Or you can eat correctly and don't move enough. Or drink very little water… or don’t get sun ever…

One thing is sure: the moment you start correcting/harmonizing all these aspects of your life, you will see improvement.

10 liver flushes are not much in many cases.

Look at the stones I was still passing at the 10th flush:

http://curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f =447&i=16810

So there is much hope. Keep it up, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

PTtogether.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.063 sec, (6)