CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colon Health

bearo Views: 8,092
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,810

Re: Colon Health

Ok, I am quilty of taking all of these things, probably much longer than I should have.
My problem is, I have extreme constipation and I don't know what else to do but take things to help me, or else I would go insane. I have been to every doctor, the best at Cleveland clinic, 5 different G.I.'s, a nutritionist, an acupunctorists, read every book on the market, done 10 day fast, followe the Body Ecology diet for a year, and still nothing. It is getting worse and worse. Nothing makes me go. It has ruined my life. Did I cause permanent damage from taking magnesium? Before that I took lasxative tea's for a couple of years. Fiber does not work. They ran 8 different test at Cleveland Clinic and have no answers for me. I have done a series of 10 liver flushes, all with massive amounts of stones. I eat healthy, and nothing works except enemas. Surely I cannot live like that for the next 50 years. Can the colon be retrained? Is there any hope for me? Please say yes. I await your response.
bearo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.063 sec, (1)