CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinking up the universe!

12volt_mann Views: 7,454
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,157

Re: Stinking up the universe!

Morning Spik,

Your sense of smell will adjust to your environment, but my first marriage failed because the Ex could not tolerate my BB. The coworker (I mentioned) and I were not in the same environment, yet she never responded in the usual and obvious way that people do with foul odor. Actually, she asked me why I never associated with the other people in the office. She asked one day: "Do you not like us?" Duh!

My office space was not near her's, so it should have been an immediate concern when she chose to enter my office. She was a rather outspoken person, which means she'd have spoken her mind. She never did. If she was just being polite, I would have picked up on some reaction over the years. After many years of the problem, you're able to read peoples reactions quickly. They do not have to say a thing. Maybe you're an exception. Do tell.

Fatty Oxidation Disorder (FODs) and TMAU (Trimethylaminuria) Fish Malodor Syndrome are very rare metabolic disorders which are inherited as genetic traits. It's estimated that 1 out of 10,000 people are carriers of the gene trait. Genetics might be a link. I really don't know at the moment, but genetically engineered illness by race and other traits is a possibility.

When I discussed the problem with the second wife, she totally could not understand my concern, nor accept what I was saying as valid. She thought that I was just being antisocial, that I did not wish to be around her folks, so it reaches beyond environmental issues.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.141 sec, (1)