CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinking up the universe!

12volt_mann Views: 7,610
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,160

Re: Stinking up the universe!

Hi Hope,

Your frustration is understood, but MEEE is right! Emotions are really dangerous when they go to the negative. They'll affect your health and recovery as much if not more than anything else. Maybe I've been blessed to have two wives, but it can be painful too. There are always two sides to a situation. My wife would like for me to do more things with her and go places, but it's really difficult to come outta the box.

After a while solitude becomes a friend, you embrace it and cling onto it for dear life. Instead of hating, I speak God's word over my life. I personalize all of the promises for the believer. You're probably saying: "what good has faith been for you". It has been a wonderful anchor to the soul, which is the essence of life. Also, my problems might be worst, if I did not speak words of faith. The evil controlling the world is increasing by the day, so It demands great faith to survive. You probably don't want to hear this, but God loves you! He's carrying you along in spite of your circumstance. You'll realize that one day, but now we see through a glass darkly; however, the day is coming when the light of HIS GRACE will remove all doubts, fears, and pain.

This is how you personalize scripture:

Psalms 91

I dwell in the secret place of the most HIGH; I abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY. I say of the Lord, "HE is my GOD: in HIM do I trust. HE delivers me from the snare of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence.....

Psalms 23

The Lord is my shepher; I shall not want, HE maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for HE is with me; my rod and my staff. They comfort me.....

Take care and God bless,
Bubba

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.215 sec, (1)