CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stinking up the universe!

oleuncleted Views: 7,347
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,159

Re: Stinking up the universe!

hi. to all , my 1st time posting .
i had heard of the Water Cure and decided to find the web page thinking maybe that would help ?.

my story is the same , im sure the feelings are all the same .
ive had this problem all of my life .

im a good looking athletic guy , have alot going for myself , positive outlook, fun etc but this iS the one (BIG AS IN MAJOR) PROBLEM that has plagued me .

no need to describe in detail the many embarising situations ive gone thru ,im sure you all can relate .

i am also a recovering alcoholic ,i haven't had a drink in 23 years .

i work a 12 step program which helps me to keep a positive attitude towards life other wise im sure it would be very hard .
we all have our brand of faith if you will i just thought i would share what has helped me .

i am a fanatic about my teeth , floss 2-3 times a day , have tryed tounge cleaners with solution that was supposed to help , i have had a deviataed septum since i was young haveing played various sports and gotten whacked a few times on the nose .
i was told that would help me breath better and a nurse kinda without saying it right to my face said it wil help you with alot of problems , i was sure she meant my bad breath .
got the nose fixed 3 years ago had thought this would be the fix , but no is wasn't i still have BB , im quite sure it comes from somewhere in my stomach as i am very consious about my teeh and flossing/brusing ,cleaning my tounge etc .etc

i have tryed alot of differnt brands on the market with hope , but it seems like they all do the same thing in the end , make my mouth dry ?.

ive never tryed colon cleansing or anytihng like that , suggestions , experience anyone , HOPE ?.
TEDDY

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.104 sec, (1)