CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: burdock causing fatigue?

younghoodini Views: 10,089
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,486,818

Re: burdock causing fatigue?

I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but why does every reply have to deal with acid vs alkaline balance?, Di??

I think our body is designed in such a manner that it can naturally balance the foods we eat. Drinking Alkaline Water is not going to keep one to healthy. It's a misconception it can also cause bone problems and organ damage if one is not careful. Drinking water is safe at a neutral PH, as it is in a natural state. I think the over acidic lymphatic system theory is blown well out of context. I agree that we should be consuming more fruits and vegetables, but considering the lifestyle we are accustomed to by your theory we should all be dead by now.
My friends Dad who is 87 years old has been eating meat and potatoes his whole life other than back surgery he had from an accident at work, he has never had any major illnesses. He always tells us to smile and be happy no matter what happens. I seriously think that above all stress is biggest threat to our well being. Consider why yoga is so beneficial, it helps with all the stress we have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

6.531 sec, (1)