CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: they sure will get whats coming to them....

oh lord Views: 1,798
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 559,536

Re: they sure will get whats coming to them....

Thank you all for responding. It helps to know that you too feel my pain. Captain I will admit that the "roastin session" had me screaming with laughter. You are too funny! I know all too often about the "roastin sessions" because they(co-workers) would roast me from 8am-5pm. There were times when I would think "geez don't you heathens have work to do or is gossiping what you get paid for creeps". My supervisor would happily join in the "roast" when he had time but one day had the nerve to ask me for a ride home because his car was in the shop. He only lived 5 minutes from my house and I thought hmmm... pay back time. Before it was time to leave that afternoon, I went to my car and passed as much gas and funk as possible. I kept the windows closed shut so that when he got in my car, It would smell like SKUNK FEVER!!!!! When 5:00 came we went to my car and when he opened the passenger side and got in, he seemed as if he were going into a panic attack. I quickly got in and started the car, locking the doors for safety and drove off as slow as possible, obeying every speed limit. I wanted to make sure his ride was memorable but getting him home safely too.(smirk) I gave him plenty to talk about the next day but I didn't even care. He never asked me for another ride again but he did fire the other two processors and kept me. Can't figure out why though. Maybe because it's better to have 1 smelly employee than 2 dumb ones.

In the end it didn't matter because I ended up quitting around Christmas because I decided enough was enough. That was the saddest Christmas ever because I was so depressed.

Anyway, vengeance isn't ours but God's like the cute guy earlier stated. It's better when God gets vengeance because they can't put God on trial or in jail.

And you're right Captain because last I heard, the heathens were all laid off due to a buyout by another company. So 20 down!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.547 sec, (1)