CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This helps reduce die off symptoms

Views: 2,124
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 829,988

Re: This helps reduce die off symptoms

Hey I eat a tin of sardines or mackarel in brine most days, so I should change it to oil then. Someone said fish has more toxins than say meat but I eat it once or twice a day sometimes. Usually fresh trout, salmon, or cod for dinner after the tinned fish for lunch. That's when I'm up to cooking. Not lately.

Not every night though because I also eat chicken and did eat pork but that's out of the window now, you read the article I posted?

But umm fish only now and then; it's a major part of my diet and I'm not sure I could cut down as I seem to need it very much. Are you suggesting occasionally because of toxins?

I've given up tomatoes because of the Sugar feeding the candida, very confused about tomatoes! I felt the same way about them as about fish, that I needed them very much, should I listen to my body even if I'm hearing advice that doesn't match it? Yeah I know you said eat them; someone else said don't; I want to eat them so I think I probably will. Heheheheh

Oh and it may not be related but I feel worse since quitting tomatoes and I haven't had carrots for a while because I haven't cooked an evening meal...hmmm could be relevent. Thanks for giving the little grey cells something to work on!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)