CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Albendazole or Mebendazole (Vermox)? or both??

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
sanjean Views: 35,902
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,566,388

Re: Albendazole or Mebendazole (Vermox)? or both??

THANK YOU DariushSweden!

The first post I saw by you was your farewell and felt (even though I had never been in contact with you) that from the others posts you were going to be greatly missed!

Since I've been so heavily infect and doing the research, hygiene is #1 on my list and hope that I am doing everything possible to get rid of the eggs. Do you think a floor steamer would kill the eggs?

From the conflicting articles I've read, I think the eggs are viable for 2 weeks and that they are resistant to antibacterial soaps and chlorine. Is this correct?

I've been spraying everything, hands, sinks, toilets, bed, door knobs and my poor butt... :( with 10-1 water/vodka sanitizer, will this work?

While I impatiently wait for my Vermox, is there anything you can recommend that I can put on my privates to stop the worms from crawling around?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.594 sec, (1)