CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: altered state of consciousness

playinbout Views: 5,645
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,093,809

Re: altered state of consciousness

Thank you for your detailed input. I'll address your points in order.

-ive read books on thyroid malfunction. Ive also done multiple thyroid blood tests, both public and provate tests. All OK. 6 days ago i saw an endicronologist who did not know why i have these symtoms.

-I've already had cortisol checked, which came back normal.

its constant, stagnant feeling. Its only gotten slightly worse over the years because I've become severely depressed due to all this.

-I've already researched adrenal function. But it does not fit my symptoms I've had these symptoms for as long as memory serves me.

-metal toxicity does not occur from such a young age (4 years old is earliest I remember and have pictures in which some of the symptoms can visibly be seen).

-ive done numerous thorough blood tests which would have detected an autoimmune disease. These tests tested for practically everything.

-ive completed a full candida treatment programme with FiveLac and other supplements. No change. Also candida would not have been so constant and persistent since such a young age.

-i took around 6 supplements which were also for colon cleanse, leaky gut, IBS as part of the candida treatment that I did.

I have talked to MD's and ND's. I've been doing my own research for years. I've had no choice but to simply try every possible treatment programme which relates to these symptoms as every doctor I have seen has told me they simply do not know and I should just accept it as its a part of who I am.

I have tried to stay strong for so long. But it is difficult to stay positive as I've never known any different other than this dissociation.

I try to trace back what could have happened to me as a kid, or a baby even, as that's when it started. But I just don't know what to do.

Its robbed me of my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.657 sec, (1)