CureZone   Log On   Join
Marijuana

h0ppy Views: 7,802
Published: 18 years ago

Marijuana

Hi Andreas. Thanks for taking time to answer our questions.

There's so much debate over whether marijuana is healthy or harmful. I've come to the conclusion it's both - just depends how you use it. If you smoke it in moderation, when you're content, it can be a good thing. If you abuse it, like smoke it everyday (or when you're in a bad mood), then that gets to be a problem... like anything that isn't done in moderation. You can apply the same logic to your liver flush. If followed correctly, it will improve your health; if not, it can or will be detrimental to one's self. To me, marijuana possesses this amazing ability to lift me to a higher level of consciousness. I don't focus on numerous, insignificant details in my life, but instead I focus on the 'big picture'. It literally makes me wiser. Now, that has its ups and downs because I think a lot of the time we suppress thoughts/issues that we don't want to deal with, and marijuana is able to bring them to the surface. I think that's why some people don't always have a comfortable experience, and often get anxious or start to 'trip'. I understand that potency and how much you smoke is a factor, but that's where moderation comes in. Do you agree?

A fact we all know (or most of us :) is MJ's ability to open our minds and make us more creative - hence why so many artists, writers, musicians use it. This can definately be a positive effect. However, one argument is that it's not really you, just the drug's influence on you... kind of artificial. So once it wears off, you must smoke more to achieve the same state of mind - creating a dependency. I think that's where lots of people get in trouble, right? Again, moderation is key I believe. Lots of people also argue that it's an 'escape' from the real world. I do see some truth in that, but I really think it's a way of supplementing life. We are on this Earth for a reason - to experience it. And to me, MJ creates a very enlightening one.

Last issue is if it's toxic or non-toxic. I say both. Would eating it be better than smoking it? Our thoughts and emotions play a big role in our health too, and you seem to know a lot about the mind/body connection. I've seen you say mind over matter, so would it be safe to say that as long as it makes you happy, that all its negative side effects can be countered? Or wouldn't it because you're using a 'drug' to make you feel that way?

I'm anxious to hear what you have to say. Thank you in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.074 sec, (2)