CureZone   Log On   Join
My MJ experience

Wood Elf Views: 6,724
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,906

My MJ experience

Hello,
This thread struck a chord with me - Hoppy, I smoke MJ and often my consciousness/vibration is raised. I either have wonderful insights, see the bigger picture, have much creative energy, experience my body as pure energy or see the true beauty of objects, i.e. a plant will look 3d and be so beautifully alive (Very hard to describe these experiences using text/words).

I think I can (partially) explain why this is - due to our conditioning and endless thoughts (alpha brainwave activity) we are so consumed by ourselves, drama, thoughts ego etc, that all higher energy is blocked. When i smoke MJ (only a little through a pipe - but I hold it in) I meditate and my thoughts slow or stop. I then experience what is listed above or pure bliss. When I am not thinking, I am 100% aware or present in the now, and this is how I see things (the plant etc) so different, because I am REALLY looking. When I start thinking again, the brainwave activity is still slow (maybe theta or delta) so the thoughts I do have are quite profound.

I do intend to one day achieve this without MJ. Its worth noting that I can only really achieve these results when I feel secure (in bedroom or woods etc), I cannot ground the energy around others of a lower vibration/energy. It can all become too much and make one fearful/paranoid etc.

Ancient civilisations used MJ for similar benefits, and they respected it.
It is abused in todays society and its true efectiveness/benefits are largely lost/forgotten.

I can highly recommend an Author called Eckhart Tolle who talks about presence, or if you like the idea of a quantum leap then Bashar's (a channelled entity) audio material is simply amazing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.117 sec, (1)