CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marijuana

Views: 6,836
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,784

Re: Marijuana

hello :)
.....to be quite honest, i started out like many others, smoking for recreation and then realized it's immense health benefits. and yes, i have built up a very high tolerance over time, but every once in a while i will experience the euphoric effects, and it surprises me! over the past few years i have become very politically active in regards to cannabis consumers rights, and about twice a year my boyfriend and i attend very large conferences, at which after the daytime lectures everyone does lots of social/recreational smoking/consumption.....at those events i feel the euphoric effects, and it really can be so surprising. i think most of the people that attend those conferences are just amazing. doctors, lawyers, teachers, college professors, parents, all walks of life...just goes to show cannabis consumers are normal people and we deserve the same rights as everyone else!! so when i do attend a conference or on occasion some party where i do feel the euphoric effects, i am thankful, cannabis does cause many people to be much more creative. it does that for me, but even more so, it allows me to concentrate more deeply than otherwise. very good concentration....
so, in the mornings, i will either smoke about a gram, or, what i'd prefer is to eat it, and then i usually only consume one of something, like one cookie/brownie/candy bar........ these have varying amts. of cannabis in them, depending on whether i purchase from a co-op or make myself. my boyfriend has been baking for us steadily lately and usually makes a butter in which all the thc/other active ingredients are extracted into the butter, then the butter used to cook with. he usually uses about 1-2 cups plant material to 1 lb. box of butter, then uses around 1/2 cup of butter for most recipes, so u could see how it could be hard to determine exactly how much cannabis is in each serving.
...now it's a little different with a friend of ours and his wife who do all their own cooking, .....instead of the butter method we use, he puts the plant matter in the food instead of extracting it, so he knows how many grams is in each serving, plus he says it is great fiber (which it is :).... he and his wife are in their late 60's and have many, many health problems.... i believe he eats a breakfast burrito every morning with 7 grams of cannabis in it (thats a very large dose!!!)

so, hopefully i have answered your questions :D i'll list a couple of websites you ,might want to check out if your interested.
...oh, as far as the vaporizers go, they are all very expensive and if you were interested in purchasing one, i'd recommend gettnig a volcano brand model.... they are more expensive than the others, but well worth it...and as my dad always tells me, "how much is your health worth to you?" (in a very fatherly tone :)

http://www.cannabisconsumers.org
http://www.norml.org

have a great day!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.com

0.066 sec, (2)